Thursday, August 30, 2012

NewsPapers

                The News paper is a necessary and important for me as my breakfast. I may not have my breakfast. I may not have mt breakfast but i must havde the news paper. Reading a newspaper is almost a passion for me now.
               I can vividly remeber the incident which prompted me to read newspapers. it was my twelth birthday. A friend of my sister presented me a bat and a began to chat with me. She jnew my interest in ricket. So cricket was her obvious choice for our coversation. But she was greaty surprised to learn that i did not know the name of the indian skipper, who was given great publicity by the presss. His picture and a short biographical sketch had appeared in the newspapers on that every day. My ignorance of the current affairs put me to get embarrasement. I realized then that reading a news paper was nota waste of time and money. It is an enjoyeable and rewarding experience.
             My interest in reading newspaper grew deeper and stronger day by day. It did not take me long to discover that a newspaper is packed with the latest news items of different type. The columns of news paper cater to the interest of readers of different age group, tastes, rades and occupations. One can find gods plenty in a news paper to choose from. Lovers of games and sports can look for the desired news in the columns devoted to games and sports. unemployed youth can find useful information about employment opportunities in the advertisements issued by big business and industrial organizations, Service Selection boards, State and union Public Service Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment here all your thinking about this website, and post your Problems here... Thank You